Here is our Exness review in 2020.
By all means, Exness forex broker deserves a seat in the exclusive club of the best forex brokers to trade with.
The trading costs are very low in both the standard and professional accounts.
It also jumps the queue with local and mobile money payment options.
If you are looking for a forex broker who supports M-Pesa or mobile money, then you’ve got yourself a partner in Exness broker.
Exness broker review.
Open an Account
Regulator: FSA, Seychelles
Minimum deposit: $1
Leverage: Up to 1:2000
Average spread: 0 (Zero and Raw spread) 0.3 – Standard
Platforms: MT4, MT5, Web, Mobile
|Why trade forex with Exness. |
– Super tight spreads
– Instant automated Withdrawals and deposits 24/7
– Multiple withdraw and deposit methods
– Negative balance protection
– Regulated broker
Exness Forex Broker Review
Regulation – 4.3
Exness is regulated by FSA Seychelles.
Trading Instruments – 4.8
Exness offers the following trading instruments: Forex, metals, cryptocurrencies, energies, indices, and stocks.
Trading costs – 4.9
Exness is one of the best forex brokers with low costs.
The Professional accounts (Raw Spread and Zero) have average spreads 0 pips on EURUSD and 0.5 pips on GBPUSD.
These attract a commission of $7 per lot round-turn.
While the standard account has average spreads 10 pips on EURUSD and 15 pips on GBPUSD.
Withdrawal and deposit methods – 5
Online Bank Transfer, Bitcoin, VISA, Mastercard, Perfect Money, WebMoney, NETELLER, Skrill, Internal Transfer, Mobile Money.
Exness is a broker of choice for traders who want to transact with M-Pesa or with MTN mobile money and Airtel money.
I should also mention, the Internal transfer method allows you to send or receive money from someone who has an Exness account. Nice.
Client funds are held in bank accounts separate from those used by the company.
Trading Platforms – 4.6
MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, MT WebTrader, MT iPhone/iPad, MT Android, MT Mac
Trading tools – 3.8
Exness provides Forex Calculators, Converters and VPS hosting.
Trade Execution – 4.8
Very fast without re-quotes.
Customer care and support – 4.9
Our Forex Broker Review Criteria
Here are the criteria we used to review and pick the forex brokers on this list out of the hundreds of forex brokers out there.
- Regulation – As a trader, your deposits must be safe. Only regulated brokers can give that assurance. They are required to meet stringent conditions before they are licensed. This protects your money.
- Withdrawal and deposit methods. Once you are sure that your money is secure, you want to know how fast and conveniently you can deposit and withdraw your money. Almost all these broker have the standard deposit and withdraw methods – VISA, Wire transfer – but those that go the extra mile to provide local withdrawal methods like Mobile Money win.
- Costs and fees – Even accounts that don’t have commissions have fees – we call those fees spreads. For scalpers, you want to trade with a broker who provides the tightest spreads and lowest commissions possible.
- Platform and trading tools – The weapons of warfare to a trader are their laptop or computer or mobile phone, running the right trading platforms and trading tools. Always trade with a broker who provides the platforms and tools you are most comfortable trading with. All the above brokers come with Metatrader 4 as the standard. Others have Metatrader 5, and ICM markets additionally have cTrader. They all have web traders and apps for mobile trading.
- Trade execution – It shouldn’t take ages to enter or get out of a trade. You want to get in when you click buy or sell and get out when you click close. It’s got to be fast—instant fast. You should keep in mind that your gadgets – computer, laptop, phone, internet connection – all play a big part in determining your trade execution speeds.
- Customer care and support – once in a while, you may need the help of the guys behind your computer. Hasn’t a deposit gone through? Can’t log in? Can’t trade? Anything happens; a good broker like your partner should be a call away, a chat away, or an email away with the help you need to execute your trades.
Final thoughts on Exness.
Do you want a good forex broker? A forex broker with low trading costs?
Then try Exness is your best bet.
Do you trade with Exness? Share with us your trading experience in the comments section below.