In this Tickmill review you will see why the super-unrivalled low trading costs, perfect trade execution earns TICKMILL a place in my handpicked list of the best forex brokers to trade with.
Here is why I believe TICKMILL is a great partner for traders.
Open an Account.
|Quick info |
Regulator: FSA Seychelles, CySEC Cyprus, FCA United Kingdom
Account currency: USD, EUR, GBP
Minimum deposit: $5
Leverage: Up to 1:500
Average spreads: EURUSD – 1 pip, GBPUSD
Commissions: $4 per lot round-turn – only on the Pro account.
Platforms: MT4, Web, Mobile
|Why trade forex with Tickmill. |
– Super tight spreads
– Very low commissions
– Multiple withdraw and deposit methods
– Regulated broker
TICKMILL Broker Review
Regulation – 4.9
TICKMILL is regulated in many jurisdictions – FSA Seychelles, CySEC Cyprus, FCA United Kingdom.
Trading Instruments – 4.7
TICKMILL offers a range of trading instruments for every trader, including Forex, Stock Indices and Oil, Precious Metals, and Bonds.
Trading costs – 5
TICKMILL has spreads average spreads 0.1 pips on EURUSD and 0.3 pips on GBPUSD.
The Pro account has a commission of $4 per lot round-turn.
TICKMILL is definitely the forex broker with the lowest trading costs – spreads and commissions.
Withdrawal and deposit methods – 4.9
Bank Transfer, VISA, Mastercard, Skrill, UnionPay, NETELLER, STICPAY, Fasapay, NganLuong.vn, QIWI, WebMoney
Client funds are held in bank accounts separate from those used by the company.
Trading Platforms – 4.6
MetaTrader 4, MT WebTrader, MT iPhone/iPad, MT Android, MT Mac
Trading tools – 4.8
TICKMILL provides access to Autochartist, Myfxbook Copy Trading, Economic Calendar, Forex Calculators, Tickmill VPS, One-Click Trading.
Trade Execution – 4.8
Very fast without re-quotes.
Customer care and support – 4.8
Our Forex Broker Review Criteria
Here are the criteria we used to review and pick the forex brokers on this list out of the hundreds of forex brokers out there.
- Regulation – As a trader, your deposits must be safe. Only regulated brokers can give that assurance. They are required to meet stringent conditions before they are licensed. This protects your money.
- Withdrawal and deposit methods. Once you are sure that your money is secure, you want to know how fast and conveniently you can deposit and withdraw your money. Almost all these broker have the standard deposit and withdraw methods – VISA, Wire transfer – but those that go the extra mile to provide local withdrawal methods like Mobile Money win.
- Costs and fees – Even accounts that don’t have commissions have fees – we call those fees spreads. For scalpers, you want to trade with a broker who provides the tightest spreads and lowest commissions possible.
- Platform and trading tools – The weapons of warfare to a trader are their laptop or computer or mobile phone, running the right trading platforms and trading tools. Always trade with a broker who provides the platforms and tools you are most comfortable trading with. All the above brokers come with Metatrader 4 as the standard. Others have Metatrader 5, and ICM markets additionally have cTrader. They all have web traders and apps for mobile trading.
- Trade execution – It shouldn’t take ages to enter or get out of a trade. You want to get in when you click buy or sell and get out when you click close. It’s got to be fast—instant fast. You should keep in mind that your gadgets – computer, laptop, phone, internet connection – all play a big part in determining your trade execution speeds.
- Customer care and support – once in a while, you may need the help of the guys behind your computer. Hasn’t a deposit gone through? Can’t log in? Can’t trade? Anything happens; a good broker like your partner should be a call away, a chat away, or an email away with the help you need to execute your trades.
Final thoughts on TICKMILL.
Do you want a good forex broker? A forex broker with low trading costs?
Do you trade with TICKMILL? Share with us your trading experience in the comments section below.